Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Team Update.....

Hope you all had a great weekend!

This is just a reminder that Tournament Money is due no later than Saturday 10/17. The fee is $40 per player.
FYI- I spoke with tournament officials today. They assured me that we will be playing teams that are at equal skill levels as our team. We will NOT be playing against any 'A' teams, we will be divided into brackets according to our win/loss record, average weight and age but also with other 'B' teams. So this is good news.
Please, if any of you have questions about the tournament, let me know!

Also, I am working on a end of year highlight video for the boys. If any of you have great pictures that you would like me to put in the video please email them to me! Or you can put then on a disc and give them to me that way! Whatever is easiest for you. I am doing my best to get pictures of everyone but it is challenging! Please send me all your great pics!

Judy Hart and I are working on some things to help keep the boys warm.......however, please don't forget to dress the boys for the weather! As is gets colder we need to remember to have the boys wear long socks. Even wearing two pairs of socks is a good idea! Long sleeves......Under Armor is available at the sports stores but can be expensive. Target offers a knock-off brand that I think is equally effective and very affordable! Layer-up!! Cold boys don't play as well!
Wearing tights, or some kind of stretch pant under their football pants also goes a long way in helping the boys stay warm!!

We will see you at practice this week on Tues, Wed and Thurs from 5:30-7:30pm!

Stacie Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment